Can I put a fold flat floor under the bench seat in my Tradesman?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lezmark7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a new 2020 2500 and really miss the fold flat floor from my 2016 Big Horn Eco. Can it be added?

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Just so you know, that part is just the smaller half. You can often find both pieces as a set on eBay for about $200. Just be sure to get the right one (the Quad Cab and Crew Cab version are different sizes.)

-K

skidder63

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 19 Tradesman with the solid bench too. Were you able to find something that would work in this truck? Two dealers say nothing available with the bench rear seat. As a side note, I'm also looking for a fog light kit, and tow hooks for the front. All of which "aren't available" from mopar as a kit. Thank you.

OP
OP
lezmark7

lezmark7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am still working on it and will post what happens here. I hadnt realized (thanks Kad!!!) that i was buying only a part. I have some questions out to a couple sources, both factory products and after market. Keeping my fingers crossed. I may end up making my own!

OP
OP
lezmark7

lezmark7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Now they sent me an email saying that this WONT fit based on my VIN!!!??? Makes no sense to me since my year/model is one of many that their site shows a match. Arg...