Car cover for my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finding a car cover that will not mar or scratch the paint will be almost impossible. There are some realllllly high dollar covers that are better than the average cover but there are way to many horror stories about the damage they do to your paint. IMHO if possible I'd look for a different solution to protecting your truck.
Jay

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i got a CoverKing universal from Amazon. its breathable, mainly to protect from effects of light hail (or at least give me a false sense of security) its called universal but fits my crew perfectly aside from the mirror pockets don't match. no biggie. i just fold in the mirrors. it was on amazon. like 92 canadian (otherwise known as a 1 buck US. lol) and they have for crews, clubs, etc.

2014RamExpress

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you planning on only putting the car cover on when stored inside, or would it be on the truck while outside as well? I had a car cover for my C5 Z06 and it worked find inside, but I had it on outside ONE TIME and it left all kinds of light scratches/scuffs. I was pissed. They came out with a good waxing, but I never made that mistake again.

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can check out these car covers, they are waterproof, breathable, most importantly, reasonable price.
upload_2019-7-26_12-2-30.png