Covercraft cahartt seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Hello all,

Has anyone ran these covercraft carhartt seat covers? If so, how's the durability and fit on them? In the fitting for the front row it say the following.

"40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, w/ Adjustable Headrests, w/ Fold Down Console w/ 3 Cupholders & Lid, w/ Seat Airbag, w/o Center Storage"

Everything sounds right but just wondering what they imply by the center stowage. Do they mean the spot that some have under the middle seat where they put cd players?

Here's the link to them: 2014 Ram Truck 1500 Covercraft Carhartt Seat Covers - Custom Fit for Trucks

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ghostexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've had my Carhartt covers for over a year now. I am very happy with them. The fit is great, they're holding up very well, they saved my passenger seat from a pool of grease from a pizza and show no signs of the stain after a wash, and they saved the same seat from a precision guided bird bomb through a barely open window. The grease was literally puddled at the back of the seat cushion.

Your order looks correct. I know when I ordered mine, I waited over a month because of the demand at the time. They are made in the USA which surprised me considering how much Carhartt stuff is made overseas.

OP
OP
iceyivy

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I've had my Carhartt covers for over a year now. I am very happy with them. The fit is great, they're holding up very well, they saved my passenger seat from a pool of grease from a pizza and show no signs of the stain after a wash, and they saved the same seat from a precision guided bird bomb through a barely open window. The grease was literally puddled at the back of the seat cushion.

Your order looks correct. I know when I ordered mine, I waited over a month because of the demand at the time. They are made in the USA which surprised me considering how much Carhartt stuff is made overseas.

I'm going to put in my order this week then. Thanks for the info! Sounds like that bird had some great aim to get it through the window :rotflmao:

Question, did you do the salt water soak and wash before you put them in or just wash?

Ghostexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm going to put in my order this week then. Thanks for the info! Sounds like that bird had some great aim to get it through the window :rotflmao:

Question, did you do the salt water soak and wash before you put them in or just wash?

I wasn't even mad, frankly I was impressed. The DoD needs to hire that bird.

Yes, I soaked them in salt water per the instructions. No sign of color transfer on the diesel grey fabric on my express and the fabric doesn't seem to be fading thus far.

I'm actually surprised that nobody else has these seat covers or hasn't chimed in. Really nice quality and seem very durable. I'm in and out of my truck 5-6 times a day and they barely show any wear.

sartoriusg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
I've been drooling over these for a while now. Just haven't scraped up the cash.

OP
OP
iceyivy

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I wasn't even mad, frankly I was impressed. The DoD needs to hire that bird.

Yes, I soaked them in salt water per the instructions. No sign of color transfer on the diesel grey fabric on my express and the fabric doesn't seem to be fading thus far.

I'm actually surprised that nobody else has these seat covers or hasn't chimed in. Really nice quality and seem very durable. I'm in and out of my truck 5-6 times a day and they barely show any wear.

I'm gonna put my order in today. Frankly, the DoD would probably end up just giving that bird a broom and dustpan anyway :naughty:

I'm pretty surprised there isn't more people with these too. I mean it is carhartt, and who doesn't want carhartt seat covers?

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good info, been looking at these for awhile, guess it's time to pull the trigger.

stoney

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 | 2500 SLT CC
Engine
6.4L w/ 4:10
Did you look at fia?

Installed mine a few weeks ago, great fit and so far looking good.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you look at fia?

Installed mine a few weeks ago, great fit and so far looking good.

Can't say that I have, really want the cover for the rear bench..........3 little ones and all are in car seats so I'd like to ditch the individual "seat tray/catchers"

stoney

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 | 2500 SLT CC
Engine
6.4L w/ 4:10
Can't say that I have, really want the cover for the rear bench..........3 little ones and all are in car seats so I'd like to ditch the individual "seat tray/catchers"

Fia offers the rears and fronts, come in various styles as well, see link below.

goFia.com Custom Seat Covers -Universal Seat Covers - Winter Fronts - Bug Screens - Heavy Duty Accessories

I went with the seat protector, place I bought from said those are what he sells the most of and they work well.
The fit of the cover is great, I only bought the fronts, I already had a another cover and pad for the rear where the car seats are now, but once the kids are out of the car seats, I will likely buy the rears too.

Wrigley17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't wait to get mine for my express. What are the issues people have with the center console?