Custom Engraved Stainless Steel Trailer ID Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FossilInd

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
10kw Laser
If you bought your Ram to tow, you probably own a trailer. If you do, there is a good chance that the VIN & information tag is just a sticker. I bought a 20' utility trailer a few years ago and the sticker with the VIN number and other info fell off the first time I power washed. It's less than ideal since I have to get the trailer inspected every year and one of the things they have to see is the VIN tag.

As with our bed pucks, I knew we could make something better. The tags we make are made at out shop, on our sheet laser, out of 18 gauge stainless steel. They have six 1/8" holes along the edges for attacking to a trailer with rivets or screws. They should out last any trailer you put them on. They are completely customizable and on our eBay store. When you check out, just message us on there what you want them to say and that's how we will make them. They don't even have to be for a trailer, we can make them say or ID any piece of equipment or thing you'd like.

Here is the link to the eBay store!

Attachments

• IMG-1977.jpg
    IMG-1977.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-1978.jpg
    IMG-1978.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-1976.jpg
    IMG-1976.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 9