Dang,,, did it again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
went to my dealer today to sign a paper we forgot to sign when the wife got her charger last week. so my sales guy starts talking about my 2017 Ram/ I couldn't believe what he told me my truck was worth for trade in.......

$27,000. I liked to **** my self, since I only owe $19,000. So I told him to find me a truck. blue of course. and he found one, and the deal worked out for me at 6 years instead of 7 and dropped my payment $25 a month. after all rebates and all. I was financing 35k and my 2017 we financed 43k. So i SAID GET THE TRUCK. now I am the one he calls for dealer trades/swaps. just like my wife's charger, I did the dealer swap. So he gave me a 2021 ram to drive (4 hours away) to bring back the one I am going to buy.

now once I am in the new one to trade.I thinking about the options that are in the blue one I am suppose to pick up. well it didn't have parking sensors. it had the smaller dash display. and I started thinking, this white one has more on it than the blue one, So I call him up and asked him what kind of deal can he make me on the white one. he calls me back and the payment went up $7. Well I just saved me a trip and I will be signing on this new white on tomorrow morning. that make 3 white vehicles now in the family. lmao!!!
but you can bet your sweet ass that it will have blue rally stripes on it soon. lol

Last edited:

JRs 17 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I sold my ‘17 2500 big horn 6.4 with 118000 miles to the local Chevrolet dealership for $29,500 a couple of weeks ago.

bud007

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 1500 BTS
Engine
5.7 Hemi etorque
blue thunder , i usually not a fan of racing stripes but gotta say it looks pretty good
i just traded in my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 with Atlantic blue pearl coat and i loved that color, even after 17 years the paint still looked great .
Not sure if you would want to go that route , but you could always have it vinyl wrapped in a gloss blue .
i found this on a website as i might get the ppf kit for my front bumper https://installproz.com/vinyl-wrap-kits/ not sure if the sell a whole truck kit , but if i was going to have my vehicle wrapped i would probably pay someone that does it all of the time .
Again , i think the blue stripes on the white truck with the chrome looks pretty good.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Forgive the ignorance, but I just have to ask what may seem obvious to others but isn't reaching my smoke-infused brain....I understand used trucks have been in high demand - but I thought the reason was due to the chip shortage which made new trucks unavailable. If they had a few new trucks to offer you, why would your used truck command such a high trade in price?