Did Ram redesign the horrible mirrors on the 2019??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
I've had both regular and towing mirrors on Rams. Both have been great regular mirrors on my current Ram. They are all better than the mirrors I had on the 2016 F150 King Ranch .

Now many haven't been all that crazy about the "elephant ear" towing mirrors. Still the same.

Last edited:

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My question is, how haven't you seen a 2019 yet?

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
For narrower trailers, the Bullwinkle mirrors work OK. My toy hauler us 102", plus the awning is on the right side, and I can't see a damn thing down the right side of the trailer. I have to totally rely on the spot mirror for curb clearance on the right, which is a challenge with my less than ideal vision, and it requires that they be turned so far out that it leaves a huge blind spot alongside the truck. They really do need to improve the tow mirrors.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I see them all time . I just look the other way when I see that grill. Gross .

Fair enough, I'll agree on some of the grills. I'll still most likely end up with a 5th gen within a few years but will be keeping an eye on the aftermarket stuff for grills.