Did u change your tires ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamHondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
why do Ram 4x4's come with ****** summer tread Goodyear wranglers???

Look to replace with nice set of AT's, maybe Toyo or Coopers?

what say u?

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have Nitto AT's on my Rebel. Really happy with them. Wanted Coopers, but the shop i used had no experience with them so I went with the Nittos they normally install.

No, the Rebel does not come with the Goodyear tires, they come with the Toyo's but I changed them out at 300 miles.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Stock SRA’s suck ... Went to the Goodyear store before 500 miles, got full credit for them, and upgraded to Silent Armour AT’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
E1A98AE0-7E09-466D-912A-5E3BFE6BA0F2.jpeg I put Cooper Discover AT3’s on my sport. Great tire so far but be careful on ice, they like to slide a bit.

MIDNIGHT THUNDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Does anybody know if most (Dodge/RAM from a 4 wheel drive RAM 1500) 20 inch rims from say back as far as 2002 would fit on a 2018 4 wheel with 20 inch rims? I have a new set of KO's from last winter on a set of RAM 20 rims I want to swap change over too soon if possible.

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Mine came with Falken all terrains and it was a pretty good tire. I did buy new 20 inch Michelin ATs for the summer and ended up trading the Falkens in for snow tires on my stock 18 inch wheels. Snow tires are just much better in the winter compared to any all terrain tire if you have to drive on slick roads for any amount of time.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Didn't like Toyos on Rebel?

I did not like the look of the wheel tire combo and wanted twenty inch wheels so I changed. Nothing against the Toyo’s as I only put 300 miles on them and have no other experience with the brand. Just wanted another look on my truck.

I use my Rebel for family trips and towing a 7X14 enclosed trailer. I don’t go off road with it and don’t really need the tall side wall on the 17 inch set up that comes on the stock set up.

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the off road package, it came with the Falkens that are pretty nice. That lasted about 1500 miles though ;) I knew going in I wanted nicer rims and tires so I was happy my truck came with the cheapest wheels available. I’ve since sold the tires and am selling the old rims tomorrow.

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had Cooper AT3 LT tires that I replaced the SR-As with. They did not do well in the snow at all, so I put KO2s on. Those are doing much much better in the snowy weather.
For what it is worth, Cooper has a 45 day road guarantee on most of their tires, so I think that speaks a lot on their view of customer service. Excellent tire outside of the winter issues. Light winters are probably fine, but Maine winters....not so much,

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
Mine came with Falken all terrains and it was a pretty good tire. I did buy new 20 inch Michelin ATs for the summer and ended up trading the Falkens in for snow tires on my stock 18 inch wheels. Snow tires are just much better in the winter compared to any all terrain tire if you have to drive on slick roads for any amount of time.

mine also came with the Falkens. I read where ram was putting them on all but evidently not if some are coming with the goodyears. maybe just the rams with off road pkg get em. I didnt know much about Falken tires but I read quite a few reviews online from people that like em.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Goodyear Duratrac period! They come on the PW. Ran them on my other trucks. Tire is amazing. After I finish my RidgeGrapplers I’m going back. (Got a sick deal on my Nittos. Only reason I changed).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hireman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
mine also came with the Falkens. I read where ram was putting them on all but evidently not if some are coming with the goodyears. maybe just the rams with off road pkg get em. I didnt know much about Falken tires but I read quite a few reviews online from people that like em.
I had falken wildpeak at3 35's on my 16 1500Laramie, just ordered a new set today for the 19....really nice tires

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
Goodyear Duratrac period! They come on the PW. Ran them on my other trucks. Tire is amazing. After I finish my RidgeGrapplers I’m going back. (Got a sick deal on my Nittos. Only reason I changed).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Where are you from? Have you driven both of these in the snow?

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Does anybody know if most (Dodge/RAM from a 4 wheel drive RAM 1500) 20 inch rims from say back as far as 2002 would fit on a 2018 4 wheel with 20 inch rims? I have a new set of KO's from last winter on a set of RAM 20 rims I want to swap change over too soon if possible.
I believe they do. Bolt pattern is the same and in some cases so is the width. Measure the offset to be sure.

NOV87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Good Year Ultraterrain here. New arrival at Discount tire. Really like them on wet or dry. Haven't tried on the snow yet.