different rims!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

milleniumfalcon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK fellow members! Here is a dumb question, I hope somebody can help… Trying to find out if a set of 2002 Yukon XL rims will fit on my 95 Dodge ram. Input much appreciated! Thank you

aces-n-eights

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was shopping for wheels for my toyota sedan and found a set on craigslist that i thought would fit. Talked with the seller and asked if i could bring a jack and remove one of my fronts and try on the wheels he was selling. He said "Sure!" and even said he has a garage and floor jack to do the work. They fit fine and the deal was done.

If your situation is similar it is the best way to know for sure.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OK fellow members! Here is a dumb question, I hope somebody can help… Trying to find out if a set of 2002 Yukon XL rims will fit on my 95 Dodge ram. Input much appreciated! Thank you

Your Dodge truck came with a 5 x 139.7mm bolt pattern. The 16" wheel has a +31mm offset.

The Yukon XL came with a 6 x 139.7mm bolt pattern. They have the same offset but you have one too many wheel studs to fit your Dodge.

You could try to find an adapter.

Reactions: Mop