Driver side visor wont stay up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longhauler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
My visor wont stay up anymore so I have a pen holding it up for now. Just checking to see where would be a good place to buy a replacement and if I could just buy the bracket or do I have to buy a whole new bracket and visor. I can pull the visor off the bracket that holds it to the roof. I thought about using velcro, but I figured that would wear out and wouldn't last long with the garage door opener and sun glasses hanging off of it.

Thanks for any info you guys have to offer.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
I wonder if the passenger side and drivers side are interchangeable? Maybe swap sides and they would be flipped over so would be going the other way. Until u can get a new one. Just a thought.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
RockAuto, PartsForYourCar, local recyclers would all be good choices.

Armyman14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
Longhauler, I got the same problem! I used a piece of Velcro I wedged between the roof and the overhead console and used it to keep it up

OP
OP
L

Longhauler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Longhauler, I got the same problem! I used a piece of Velcro I wedged between the roof and the overhead console and used it to keep it up

Thanks for sharing. I will prolly end up trying the Velcro I haven't found a replacement for it yet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca