Edge insight cts2 monitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
is anyone running this with their ecodiesel? If so, does it monitor the boost from the turbo through the obd connection or did you have to buy an additional sensor to monitor that like you would an EGT probe?

gybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
is anyone running this with their ecodiesel? If so, does it monitor the boost from the turbo through the obd connection or did you have to buy an additional sensor to monitor that like you would an EGT probe?
I had it on my 15 ED. No extra stuff necessary - picks up all the info from the OBDII connection. FYI, they do not yet support 2017. For 17, engine ECM has significant internal software architecture changes. Based on 2017 Ecodiesel population, not enough return on investment in it for Edge to devote resources to it. Too bad. Those guys used to be on top of their game...

OP
OP
Shawn226

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
I had it on my 15 ED. No extra stuff necessary - picks up all the info from the OBDII connection. FYI, they do not yet support 2017. For 17, engine ECM has significant internal software architecture changes. Based on 2017 Ecodiesel population, not enough return on investment in it for Edge to devote resources to it. Too bad. Those guys used to be on top of their game...
That’s disappointing. I really would like to have one.

Ofishl1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0l ecodiesel
What year is your ecod..maybe I missed it

BlkRamEco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco diesel
I wish they would get on it I would love to have it on my 17.

timpaine1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 l v6 diesel
I've been eyeing the Insight since I bought my F350 SD. I went a with a plug in OBD adapter and Dash Command to monitor things the truck doesn't display. That worked ok but I wanted more. but Without the Insight I would have hobbled into town and had to wait until Monday to get it to a local dealership for help. Smartphone gauges are ok for some applications but if you've got a diesel the Insight is the right tool.