Electronics Issues!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grond

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good Morning!

I recently (like 7/14) purchased a 2010 Ram 1500 ST.

It has power locks, TPM system, and the basic radio without UConnect.

It also only came with one key...the simple transponder key.

The TPM system shows 0 at all 4 tires (read this via AlfaOBD), there is no option in Alfa to (after turning on the KES option) to select any type of key fob...but I have been able to add fobs that start the truck.

Are these two issue related?
Could it be some sort of antenna issue?

I was banging my head against this issue for about 3 hours yesterday, searching the forums for answers but wasn't able to find anything.

PLEASE HELP!!

OP
OP
G

Grond

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So…I figured out why the remote unlock and the TPM doesn’t work…isn’t this where it’s supposed to be located?image.jpg

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hmmm. That is where it is in my '16, but your 2010 may be entirely different. Don't see any mounting holes for the module there

OP
OP
G

Grond

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hmmm. That is where it is in my '16, but your 2010 may be entirely different. Don't see any mounting holes for the module there
I pulled the entire back seat out and that’s the only wiring back there. That was on the passenger side behind the back seat.

OP
OP
G

Grond

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hmm. The '16 is between the two vents, basically in the middle
I’ll take another look on my lunch. Now that you mention it, I just looked behind the drivers side and the passenger side…not in the middle. I’ve got all my tools in the truck so I’ll tear it apart.