Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamthisGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9l 4wd with a Fabtech 6" lift.

After spending $1400.00, yes I live in Cali & it costs to be C.A.R.B. compliant.

2 days my new y pipe (intermediate pipes) with 3 new cats will be delivered & I still haven't decided on a muffler.
I have read & researched mufflers day & night...I am completely EXHAUSTed.

Running all stock exhaust to the muffler. I was thinking about Flowmaster Super 44....?

Opinions, advice, best practices & personal experience will be most appreciated, ty.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Solo Exhaust Performance
Get the solo delete kit.
Send Nick@GotExhaust a message and he'll hook you up. He's a preferred vendor here. A super cool guy. His customer service is out of this world.
I've bought several parts from him.
I recommend him over anyone on here.
The solo delete is a direct bolt on no welding required. Sounds great not super loud and carb certified

Black 20 Ram

Reactions: BWL
OP
OP
RamthisGirl

RamthisGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l
McBroom....thank you for the info, I'll check into it.

Snake15eyes1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Flowmaster super 44 will sound awesome that's what I have on mine, along with total resonator delete. Then a 4 inch tip.

Shane downes

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 ram 1500 limited
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I tried for flow master there not bad but MagnaFlow are nicer make sure you get a resonator to keep that drone sound away at highway speed makes a big difference

OP
OP
RamthisGirl

RamthisGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l
Flowmaster super 44 will sound awesome that's what I have on mine, along with total resonator delete. Then a 4 inch tip.

When I bought the truck it was dumped straight from the muffler. Keeping it the same except using clamps just in case I don't like it I can easily put the tail pipes on that came with the muffler.

Thank you for the input.

OP
OP
RamthisGirl

RamthisGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l
I tried for flow master there not bad but MagnaFlow are nicer make sure you get a resonator to keep that drone sound away at highway speed makes a big difference

I bought the MagnaFlow 458018 direct fit California C.A.R.B. Compliant Cat Coverters pipe thing which cost a pretty penny.

Had I known then the smidge I know now, I would've went with a MagnaFlow Catback System as well.

Drone...I hear people talk a lot about it but I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Shane downes

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 ram 1500 limited
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Drown is at highway speed when you let of the gas you will here it and it sucks that why you Need the resonator also put headers on mine too I like it it sounds mean the the Exhaust in the picture is like mine but mine was for a 2007 I look up your and I'm not sure about

Screenshot_20210210-081716_eBay.jpg

View attachment 237083

Screenshot_20210210-082338_Gallery.jpg