Expensive Grocery Grabber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ss12108

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
hell yes.you don't want to risk spilling something on the carpet or GASP the seat.
Carpet? Can't risk those carpeted floor mats getting ruined...That's why I keep them in my attic and put down weathertech liners haha

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
add rear window stickers( monster,punisher,browning,dc are all acceptable),huge lift,overengineered suspension parts,lights everywhere,pocket flares,the biggest tires you can fit(with color matched rims) biggest bumpers you can find(winch delete),as long as they're m/t's.almost anything that's available,except if it's practical,like a winch,onboard air,inverter,cb or camper tie downs. those make sense and don't belong on a bro truck.i almost forgot,if it's a cummins,you need the stupid looking bed stacks.

BAMMMMM!!!.....punisher sticker.....check!

Attachments

• 4378-1.jpg
    4378-1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 65

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
I wonder if I can get BROTRK on my plates in VA...

bubbagumpshrimp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did truck stuff today too.:favorites13: I had a good size stump put behind that pallet.

8C9FD642-5975-4324-8346-0940964F1C6A_zpss40xjsjr.jpg

Skerj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
If not using the bed, going off road, or towing is bothering you, you could always trade it in for something more practical... My parents bought a minivan and pulled the middle bench out. With the fold flat seats they have similar 'bed' space, with, depending on their sticker, 500 lbs payload more than my truck. I certainly could have done the same and be saving a ton of money. But I got a 1500 because it's a jack of all (most..?) trades. It's not always great at certain things, but it does at least decent at about everything. And I won't use the bed much, beyond storing junk. And my job requires me to move. When I do that, and the reimbursement check comes in, it's clear it's the right vehicle to have.

OP
OP
Devin1349

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So stickers arent cool anymore??? i have a Steelers sticker on the rear window (yes i know they lost to new england) i was just going to put one more and that would be an Oklahoma University sticker on the other side. Boomer Sooner!

bubbagumpshrimp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If not using the bed, going off road, or towing is bothering you, you could always trade it in for something more practical... My parents bought a minivan and pulled the middle bench out. With the fold flat seats they have similar 'bed' space, with, depending on their sticker, 500 lbs payload more than my truck. I certainly could have done the same and be saving a ton of money. But I got a 1500 because it's a jack of all (most..?) trades. It's not always great at certain things, but it does at least decent at about everything. And I won't use the bed much, beyond storing junk. And my job requires me to move. When I do that, and the reimbursement check comes in, it's clear it's the right vehicle to have.

Yup. The GF got a '16 Grand Caravan to haul the dog around. The second and third rows fold flat. It's roomy as hell and comfortable for road trips. The weekend after she got it (before I got my truck)...I used it to haul some cinder blocks and 2x4's, lol.

Guys like to make fun of minivans, but they're great vehicles.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So stickers arent cool anymore??? i have a Steelers sticker on the rear window (yes i know they lost to new england) i was just going to put one more and that would be an Oklahoma University sticker on the other side. Boomer Sooner!

Stickers have never been cool, nobody has the heart to tell the people that have them though.:roflsquared:

bubbagumpshrimp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah...I've got a dog paw with "Got Greyhound?" on it on the right side of my tailgate. My brother was kind enough to point out that the only stickers or magnets that are acceptable on trucks are military or hunting related, lol.

OP
OP
Devin1349

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh, magnets too, i have two, one is for when i was in the Navy and the other is a POW black ribbon magnet

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi

i believe the only sports team sticker that is questionable for broishness is a raiders sticker,(something about it just screams poser)but i might be mistaken. and the happiest day of my life was when the wifes mini van got stolen and written off.good f'ing riddance.

Last edited:

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
I think too many people try justifying a truck. As long as you dont mind paying a little extra in gas/diesel than you would in a sedan or whatever, dont worry about it. Either way you are going to have to buy a vehicle. Why not buy something that is rugged, capable, heavy, powerful, spacious. Having a Ram makes me look forward to ****** weather, snow storms, going to help friends when they call me crying cus they lost control in the snow and went into the ditch. If you need to move crap you have plenty of room and dont have to worry about it, or you can just tow it. I love cars too, but if I had to choose between a truck or a car Id pick a truck every time. Its also nice being able to see over most vehicles on the road. Whenever im in a sedan I forget about how nice that is. Not to mention trucks today are pretty fast too, esp 1500s. Not like days gone by where it was like driving around a freight train. The 5.7/8 speed trucks can smoke a lot of cars on the road. Just enjoy it and who cares.

Last edited: