Experience with these Alpharex Headlights???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

670hoth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone have any experience with these Alpharex headlights? I just picked up a used set for $100. They are not the newest version and currently have H7 halogens in them. The date code says they were made in May of 2019. Are they at least as bright as the stock quads? I've heard some yes and some no. Anyone know if these from 2019 would have the sequential blinkers? Looking for more info from others with experience. Thanks
1669011628222.png

HT RICHARDSON

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ecoDiesel
Those look like the ones I have, but mine have a production date in 2021 and do not have the sequential turn signal. There isn't a part number anywhere on the lights, but this is the number on the box: HD-TM-DR09-PPT-LB-A-G2-CVT. The lights I have are considered G2, but not PRO...hence no sequential turn signal.

As far a being "as bright" as stock bulbs, it all depends on which bulbs are in the lights when you get them. Mine came with a generic H7 bulb that was very close to the stock projectors that came on my truck. I replaced the bulbs with Auxito H7 bulbs and they are much brighter than both my stock projectors and the basic H7 bulbs that came from AlphaRex.

Here's a link to the bulbs I am using:

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've used Carifex and Fahren. Not impressed by either.