Finally got my MGP Caliper Covers on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The red looks awesome against the black. I would get the same for my black Sport.

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
CMil527, looks great! Where did you purchase them? And what is your impression about those calipers in general?

OP
OP
CMil527

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The red looks awesome against the black. I would get the same for my black Sport.

^^^ What SirJohn said. Black with that splash of red looks awesome!

CMil527, looks great! Where did you purchase them? And what is your impression about those calipers in general?

Thanks guys, ordered em from Autoanything a few weeks back... Very happy with the covers since I ran them on my Durango R/T a few years back!

OP
OP
CMil527

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good man!

thanks man.. unfortunately my fickle ass pulled em off last night, I dunno if i'm getting old or what but the splash of color was throwing me off. Either I'm going to order a black set or just paint the calipers black. Wifey agreed so maybe we're both getting old... anyhow if anyones interested in a set of 1 day old never been driven caliper covers drop me a PM! I'll post them in the classifieds shortly!!

rob2388

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thanks man.. unfortunately my fickle ass pulled em off last night, I dunno if i'm getting old or what but the splash of color was throwing me off. Either I'm going to order a black set or just paint the calipers black. Wifey agreed so maybe we're both getting old... anyhow if anyones interested in a set of 1 day old never been driven caliper covers drop me a PM! I'll post them in the classifieds shortly!!

Might get them from you. PM'd you!

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotta have more than just (1) item in red to make a theme,,,,

But,,,,

Blackout's don't tend to play well w/any other colors as their theme is black, black, and more black,,,,,, And a then a bit more black, just in case we missed anything! LOL!!!

A05GSHO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Gotta have more than just (1) item in red to make a theme,,,,

But,,,,

Blackout's don't tend to play well w/any other colors as their theme is black, black, and more black,,,,,, And a then a bit more black, just in case we missed anything! LOL!!!

Red 5.7 Liter...........:rotflmao:

Attachments

• 100_2144.jpg
    100_2144.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 221
OP
OP
CMil527

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lol ohhhh myyy... i cant explain it something just threw me off, I like how they look just something wasnt jiving with me!

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya didn't even give those poor things a chance, lol!!!

I mean, I know I talked some **** about mine, but you straight up evicted yours before they had a chance to settle in a bit! ;)

OP
OP
CMil527

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ya didn't even give those poor things a chance, lol!!!

I mean, I know I talked some **** about mine, but you straight up evicted yours before they had a chance to settle in a bit! ;)

:crazy: i had them on my Durango R/T which was Maximum Steel and loved em but idk something about my truck being all black or me getting older and hearing wifey say always wasting money on dumb **** blah blah blah... so I pulled em off and they sold an hour ago!! :doh2:

BlkHemi5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They look good! I was thinking about getting the red covers for my mine too, but I might go with the matte or gloss black ones instead.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'm wanting to paint my calipers to match my True Blue paint color. I need to get my paint.net up and running and see how it looks.