Finally saw a 2019 Limited in person ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Stopped by my Ram dealer and they had a black Limited on the floor. Exterior nice, but Holy Mercedes Benz of interiors! I don't think there was one piece of hard plastic anywhere, and the quality of the interior was stunning; from the materials used, to the fit and finish. Wow. This opinion coming from a guy who just bought a new '17 Laramie (and I love it). My dogs would never see the inside of a 2019 Limited !! Ford and GM had better step up their game.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I took a look at one, but best price I could get on one was 82K and best price I could get on a 2018 limited was 48k. Because of luxury tax on the new one it was over 40k more out the door. Not a chance!

OP
OP
TruckNut

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I took a look at one, but best price I could get on one was 82K and best price I could get on a 2018 limited was 48k. Because of luxury tax on the new one it was over 40k more out the door. Not a chance!
I hear you. As much as I like the new Limited, I wouldn’t spend that kind of money either. My 17 (pretty much fully loaded) Laramie 4x4 stickered at nearly $56k and I gave $40,500 for it.......that made my decision for me.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

Holy crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlikNik

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Something doesn't sound right here
There is now way a loaded Limited which is 67k was 80k out the door.
Just saw a Limited discounted 8600 on a Ram Dealers site in fl.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Something doesn't sound right here
There is now way a loaded Limited which is 67k was 80k out the door.
Just saw a Limited discounted 8600 on a Ram Dealers site in fl.
canada pricing and the 2018's are 30% off from the factory right now plus whatever you can knock off the dealer.

Last edited:

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The limiteds on the lot right now are loaded and stickers is about 85k. Ram has a small promo right now plus 0 financing and they don't want to give much because their aren't many around yet so they sell quick to the guys that don't care what stuff costs. Taxes including luxury tax and and dealer fees including finance registration fees without adding any undercoat, warranty etc puts it at just over 95k. at the same dealer was closer to 54.5k for the same in a 2018.

Last edited:

alwi228

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Similar deal. Sticker was 64,995, got it for 56,500. They will tell you "well you need to qualify for these rebates and these rebates to get that price", and for the past four purchases ive always just replied "no, you need to qualify for those rebates, however why you want to, if you want me to buy this truck for x amount of dollars" It ALWAYS works, that and threatening to go to the neighborhood ram dealer your sisters husbands brother works at. My biggest factor was trade it, I shopped that around, this place (overlooked some things in my opinion) and paid me 3 grand more than any other dealer. That being said, the dealer never loses, they made money off me. There's only so much of a perceived "deal" feeling I can really have.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Spent a bunch of time today at my local dealer. Recall and a few maintenance items and they were slow so the salesman's let me play with a couple rams knowing I wasn't really a buyer at the moment. They made some changes inside I really like on the non 12" nav unit trucks. Power port layout is much better to me. Shift up and down switch although still not behind the wheel is a much easier to operate set up. Button for selection of heater flow direction added vs the old 8.4 so you can control all heat settings without using the screen. On the fence about the new centre console, but It seems OK. Paint and panel alignment across the lot was much better. 12" screen model is a no go for me, but I get it's the trend. Odd that air suspension can't be ordered without the 12" screen, but maybe that will change. Gotta say I think my next ruck will still be a Ram. I wasn't thinking it would be if you asked me yesterday. Flat floor is also nice, but under the rear seat seems a bit of an awkward set up. New sunroof is nice, but I think water spots and dirt would make me close the shade full time. Also noticed the heated and ventilated seats have 3 settings each instead of 2 and the fans were a bit quieter in the one I tried. Overall I think they did a nice job on the redesign.

XROC

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The limiteds on the lot right now are loaded and stickers is about 85k. Ram has a small promo right now plus 0 financing and they don't want to give much because their aren't many around yet so they sell quick to the guys that don't care what stuff costs. Taxes including luxury tax and and dealer fees including finance registration fees without adding any undercoat, warranty etc puts it at just over 95k. at the same dealer was closer to 54.5k for the same in a 2018.
Yup that's sounds about right. i got everything and it was 100k out the door , this is CAD of course

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
The new interior just blew me away, but I just can't get used to the exterior.