Front grill can’t find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly, right? I've only used it once for that side mirror treatment. Spray a coat on, walk away, come back after some dry time, spray it again. After each coat completely dries you can't really tell a difference between what you "thought" was a really good spray application of the stuff or a mediocre one (unlike a spray paint). I even sprayed those mirror covers with them still ON the car. I just cut a hole in a large black trash bag, shoved the mirror thru it, and taped it protecting the car, and taped off the areas on the mirror assembly I didn't want the Plasti Dip to adhere to. Absolutely zero chance I attempt that same thing with a rattle can of Krylon spray paint or the likes of that.
Exactly, easy as that. Easy to peel off as well as long as it had at least 5 coats.
If you want a smooth finish, spray the last two coats HEAVY and remove any tape while it’s still wet. I did it today on some Ford emblems..I know, yuck, right?..turned out smooth. Can’t even tell it’s a Ford now LOL

Last edited:

REDinAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew
Engine
5.7 2wd 3.92
Exactly, easy as that. Easy to peel off as well as long as it had at least 5 coats.
If you want a smooth finish, spray the last two coats HEAVY and remove any tape while it’s still wet. I did it today on some Ford emblems..I know, yuck, right?..turned out smooth. Can’t even tell it’s a Ford now LOL
correction, nothing more beautiful than a Blue Oval emblem. currently I own 3 of them...one I've owned for all of it's 30 years.
20210805_211449.jpg

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
correction, nothing more beautiful than a Blue Oval emblem. currently I own 3 of them...one I've owned for all of it's 30 years.
View attachment 517308
We will have to agree to disagree. Besides my Ram, I find the crest on my Cadillac to be the most beautiful. Nice to see a REAL Bronco btw, not these new Jeep wannabes.

REDinAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew
Engine
5.7 2wd 3.92
We will have to agree to disagree. Besides my Ram, I find the crest on my Cadillac to be the most beautiful. Nice to see a REAL Bronco btw, not these new Jeep wannabes.
...if they got 4 doors on it, it ain't a BRONCO. :Big Laugh:

yea, speaking of GM, have a soft spot for those Bowtie emblems on the wife's car, they're so iconic... (don't tell anybody)

A_mod_too_far

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you seen the tail gate on the ranger? the emblem sticks out like a tumor

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
...if they got 4 doors on it, it ain't a BRONCO. :Big Laugh:

yea, speaking of GM, have a soft spot for those Bowtie emblems on the wife's car, they're so iconic... (don't tell anybody)
Secret is safe with me, lol!

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you seen the tail gate on the ranger? the emblem sticks out like a tumor
I have an 08 Ranger “beater” and can say that’s the last decent body style. The new Rangers and “Mavericks” are hideous.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01