Gauge Cluster Lights OUT After Towing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daredevil95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, I need some help; I have a 01 1500 5.2 and I was towing home a jeep today on a Uhaul car trailer and everything worked great until I noticed later on heading home that my gauge cluster lights do not light up when head lights are on and my tail lights don't work. It was raining heavily while towing so, the trailer harness may have caused an issue. The brake lights & signal lights work but, no night time tail lights and no night time gauge cluster lights. The head lights work. I'm going to check the trailer harness connections in the morning so, what & where should I look as far as fuses go? SSuks big time with no gauge lights at night....

OP
OP
daredevil95

daredevil95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You blew the taillight fuse. That's how the truck tells you they are out, turns off dash lights.

Thanks, it's a sunny day today and I'll take a look, probably the fuse in the engine bay. Thanks