GM breaks the 6 figure MSRP (for a truck) with Hummer EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I've been seeing the commercials and checked out the Web site. The pickup version is rated (est) at 1000 HP, 11,500 ft lb torque, can crab walk, can rise 6 inches, cameras everywhere, even underside, and all sorts of other technology stuff. Impressive performance, not sure about the 300 mile range though. Pretty impressive overall. Ford and GM are going electric, what is FCA cooking up?

https://www.gmc.com/electric/hummer-ev

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Someone has to step up and challenge the new Hemi Jeeps!

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been seeing the commercials and checked out the Web site. The pickup version is rated (est) at 1000 HP, 11,500 ft lb torque, can crab walk, can rise 6 inches, cameras everywhere, even underside, and all sorts of other technology stuff. Impressive performance, not sure about the 300 mile range though. Pretty impressive overall. Ford and GM are going electric, what is FCA cooking up?

https://www.gmc.com/electric/hummer-ev

Ram already has one.....

ram.jpg

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The exterior looks pretty good, not goofy like most of the other EV truck stuff already being pitched. The interior leaves a lot to be desired though. not a fan of the tablet style infotainment style. The 5th gen RAM interior still looks better to me! I'll take a TRX instead.