Goodies from Moes!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CWP/RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I just got in my list of parts from the best parts dealer around, Moes. I ordered Vararam, Mufflex delete, 87mm TB, Bell Tech Lowering Kit , and Catch can. I have pics coming soon of the progress. Sorry if this is in the wrong section but... I am a little nervous about putting the drop on, should I go ahead and do it or should I get other parts (like Upper and Lower control arms and a pan hard bar) for the truck to feel right afterwards? I have read on this forum about the "wiggle" and rear end placement.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's a nice shopping cart!
Not everyone gets the wiggle; look into the panhard/end links if required. It's not as if you can't drive the truck while waiting for parts.

petesnchz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM EXPRESS SINGLE CAB
Engine
I did the drop itself and got no wiggle.

OP
OP
CWP/RT

CWP/RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the input guys, I'm in the install process now!!

The Q

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the goodies!!! I always look forward to the brown truck pulling up to my house! Do the drop, but do yourself a favor; Keep the stock front shocks. The BellTech springs and rear shocks combined with the stock front shocks gives a really nice ride. BellTech's PanHard Bar relocator seems to have accomplished what it was intended to, eliminate the "wiggle". Be sure to post up some pictures when you install your goodies, we all need a little Ram **** now and then.

OP
OP
CWP/RT

CWP/RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you, I have a few more things I want to do. Just have to do it one step at a time. But that is part of the fun!

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah i know what you mean. I have been doing a little at a time for almost 3 years now. Cant wait to see what else you do

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice! You should see a gain of at least 3 seconds in the 1/4 mile from the catch can! (couldn't resist)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk