Got mine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 & 2008
Engine
6.4 & 4.7
Just bought a 2019 tradesman...
What should I look for as far as upgrades, break in strategies and tips.
First new 2500, so far it rides like a truck, and bounce all over the road.
Gonna add frame mount steps (pipe shaped ones), and lower the tire pressure, wife noticed the transition from drive to ECM mode, and questioned that.
Anything I should look out for or take care of right away?
Any recommendations on break in, what to watch out for, what fluids to change, what linkages or connections to check?
Thanks in advance!

Wadejesu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hope it has fog lights and cargo bed lights, I just went through the hassle of finding part numbers and wiring, what a pain in the ass.

star_deceiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
1234935B-719F-4DB4-82FB-E44CDD6049EC.jpeg
60Psi in the front and rear works great.
Stock firestone transforce wear quickly.
Ziploc bag over the oil filter to catch the mess when changing. Have the dealer change it free at 3000km then do the rest yourself. I changed the rear diff at 20000km and will change it next at 100K. Transmission fluid will probably be done at 80-100000kms. Front diff and transfer case will be done in the spring after winter 4wd season is over.
MDS works better on higher octane gas and a light right foot, disable it by keeping it in 8. It doesn’t always like abrupt, high throttle transitions.
If you need to go, push the skinny pedal to the floor and fly!