Guess going to join chevy forum to get answers

Where do wires run from black security box under drivers dash

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulldog1

Reaction score
Ram Year
1995, 1968,2002
Engine
Black security box under drivers dash trying to figure out where wires run 4 wires into door

KeepRight

ExFalconFxr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Black security box under drivers dash trying to figure out where wires run 4 wires into door
Hey, I know for most of us, we want to help. Can you provide additional information. What truck are you working on? Give us pictures of what you can. Why would you need to access those wires. I don't care really the why - but what your doing helps.

Thanks

DirtyWipers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Since they're wires, I'd say they end up going to the battery somewhere but that could be anywhere. Best of luck.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If it's factory then it runs to the bcm and not into the doors. If it's aftermarket then wtfk where the installer ran them, but you should be able to follow them if that's the case. Is it an alarm system or just a gps tracker as 4 wires isn't much? Kind of like the amount of information we have to work with. Maybe the chevy guys can shake their magic bowtie and come up with an answer. Is it just 4 wires into the door or 4 wires total out of the unit. Are you just messing with us and throwing out a brain teaser to make us pull panels to check for stuff that isn't there. I had a cel, but everything is still working fine. Could you ask the chevy guys why the light came on. I cleared the code and can't remember what it was.

Last edited: