Ham Antenna Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
What's a CB? :)

I'll be running the FTM-300DR. It has a remote head that will be mounted either up top with something like a ProClip Mount or maybe down on the center console, space permitting. I have the 75th Aniv ordered so until I get to see exactly what the center console space is like I won't know for certain.

ProClip option:

View attachment 231033

If you're set on running an old school, archaic, poor audio quality CB :) you might want to consider the Cobra 75WXST. It has a very small power box and all the controls are located in the mic.

View attachment 231034

I actually prefer the Uniden Bearcat for super clean installs. Many of the club runs in Moab still insist on using this archaic and useless technology so I have one.

https://uniden.com/collections/cb-radios/products/cmx760-off-road-compact-cb-radio-with-mic-display

OP
OP
Overlander

Overlander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Aniv Build #0006
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yeah, that one is nice too. I'm not a huge Cobra fan, but the remote box is about the size of a USB wall charger and will fit almost anywhere.