Harvest edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramdriver2018

Trusted internet source
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do the new holland blue ones come with fire extinguishers?
Build it in dark green with yellow trim and it just might make it through a harvest. lol

hardEight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That dark green company won't ever let anyone else use that color.

All Harvest Editions got the Body Color Fender Flares

TexAg15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ram at the Range (2).jpg I bought a black, 2018 Ram 1500 4x4 Harvest Edition back in August. I love the 17s along with the little chrome bits that look like they're off a Laramie. Only thing more I wish I had was the LED head and tail lights which aren't even an option on this package.

There could not be a more perfect Ram package as far as I'm concerned. This truck is used everyday for work and not a day goes by where this truck doesn't make me smile.

Khalifa45

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Backcountry
Engine
5.7 Hemi
IMG_0753.jpg I picked this one up about two weeks ago. I did take off the mud flaps. I think it looks cleaner that way. Added LED lighting to the interior and third brake assembly and some Husky Liners too. Today I added the WadeStar mirrors.

Very happy with the truck. I got it for 34K. Great deal. I had a 2012 1500 and am happy with this upgrade to say the least.

Big Terry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Traded my '18 Bighorn 1500 with the 5.7 for this one a few weeks back. The running boards and the bumper step are an added bonus for my tubby old ass, and the cargo camera and folding mirrors were a nice step up from the previous Bighorn. Plus the grille is just badass.

My goal is a 1 ton Laramie Longhorn dually so I can upgrade from the 27 foot travel trailer I have now to a proper 5th wheel, but this 2500 will carry me for quite a while I think.

2500 cummins.jpg

Khalifa45

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Backcountry
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't see a cargo camera option on mine. Is it only on 2500's?

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love how Ram recycled what used to be the “top of the line” Limited grill for the Harvest editions.......I’ve always been fond of this particular grill!

Question for the 1500 Harvest Edition 4x4’s.........what tcase does it have? TIA

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 144532 I picked this one up about two weeks ago. I did take off the mud flaps. I think it looks cleaner that way. Added LED lighting to the interior and third brake assembly and some Husky Liners too. Today I added the WadeStar mirrors.

Very happy with the truck. I got it for 34K. Great deal. I had a 2012 1500 and am happy with this upgrade to say the least.

Sweet truck indeed...I, too, agree that mud flaps mess up the lines of almost any vehicle they leech onto (but then again, I don't tow or go muddin' often!).

One suggestion: rip off your B-pillar tape and let more of that sweet red topcoat shine, brother!

TXCOMT

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Question for the 1500 Harvest Edition 4x4’s.........what tcase does it have? TIA

I could be wrong, but judging from a photo, I thought I saw the Auto button in the drive panel under the rotary shifter of a Harvest Edition 1500, so that would be the 44-44. A more thorough build than I did on ramtrucks.com might confirm what I saw, though.

TXCOMT

Khalifa45

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Backcountry
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sweet truck indeed...I, too, agree that mud flaps mess up the lines of almost any vehicle they leech onto (but then again, I don't tow or go muddin' often!).

One suggestion: rip off your B-pillar tape and let more of that sweet red topcoat shine, brother!

TXCOMT
I'm on the fence about the tape. LOL

hardEight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I could be wrong, but judging from a photo, I thought I saw the Auto button in the drive panel under the rotary shifter of a Harvest Edition 1500, so that would be the 44-44. A more thorough build than I did on ramtrucks.com might confirm what I saw, though.

TXCOMT
Mine doesn't have the auto button for 4 wheel drive. Just hi and low.

What's this B Pillar tape you speak of? Can you take the Black off?

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine doesn't have the auto button for 4 wheel drive. Just hi and low.

What's this B Pillar tape you speak of? Can you take the Black off?

OK, that's good then...you've got the real TC (44-45)! As for the tape, yep, it comes off! Just start at one end and peel it like sunburned skin! You'll have to undo the bottom edge exterior weatherstripping to get "all" of it off, but that's nothing.

TXCOMT

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I too wanted to remove my b-pillar tape, but once I got my front windows tinted Im now leaning towards replacing the flat black tape with GLOSS black wrap instead. Figure it will make it look like one big window from front to back.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I too wanted to remove my b-pillar tape, but once I got my front windows tinted Im now leaning towards replacing the flat black tape with GLOSS black wrap instead. Figure it will make it look like one big window from front to back.

Your truck, your rules...of course, all you need to do is look around a typical parking lot; many B-pillars are black from the factory and probably for the same effect you want on your Ram. My wife's '14 Cayenne S has gloss black B-pillars and nobody on the Rennlist Cayenne forums ever talks about painting them the same color as the body!

TXCOMT

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck, your rules...of course, all you need to do is look around a typical parking lot; many B-pillars are black from the factory and probably for the same effect you want on your Ram. My wife's '14 Cayenne S has gloss black B-pillars and nobody on the Rennlist Cayenne forums ever talks about painting them the same color as the body!

TXCOMT

Yep. I think the color of the truck makes a big difference too. With dark tinted front and rear windows and a white truck, I wasnt sure how I would like the white between the dark tinted windows. But with a different color (gray, red, etc) I could see it looking better WITHOUT the tape.

Wrap material is fairly inexpensive so its easy to undo if I dont like it anyway.