Have a 2022 Dodge Challenger on order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge Ram Gal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2022 Dodge Challenger on order.Walked in and one salesman gave me crap at first not wanting to help me.Then another one,a saleswoman kindly helped me out.She was great to me and the salesman that refused to help me got chewed out.Discussed everything I wanted and told her pedal extensions will be put on the gas and brake pedals.She even understood why,seeing I am 3' 10" and told her my story.Sat in one and was excited.Will be black with the hemi and automatic.The sales lady that helped me out said it was cool that I do not let what happened to me hold me back.Found she has a 16 year old son just like me and will tell him about me.

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
should have got an extension for the clutch then you could be bangin gears like a real man! :cool:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
what are you trying to imply girls cant bang gears too? the woke police will be barking up your tree in no time! :roflsquared:
LOL my wife can bang gears better then most guys,she's also probably got more passes down a track and street racing under her belt,then the majority of men on here:Big Laugh:.She keeps me broke buying rear tires for her toy,and loves kicking my ass at the track:Big Laugh:

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
LOL my wife can bang gears better then most guys,she's also probably got more passes down a track and street racing under her belt,then the majority of men on here:Big Laugh:.She keeps me broke buying rear tires for her toy,and loves kicking my ass at the track:Big Laugh:
haha if she keeps this up you are going to have to become a tire distributor get those container prices :party36: