Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
not a bad price, ive dealt with that seller/company before, and was very happy with their way of doing business.

Im not sure what brand, but the seller is going to back the lights with a 10 year warranty.

My biggest concern would be light output, but OEM's output sucks too!

OP
OP
Steveo8x8

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins
Ya I've bought from them before too and they were really good! Have you seen these on any Rams?

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ya I've bought from them before too and they were really good! Have you seen these on any Rams?

I had a set like that, not sure if it was the same manufacturer or not, on my old ram. Dont know about the durability, I opened those ones up and modified the innards.

caps

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Thunder Road
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wish I could find a 10 year warranty on a good set for mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cajun87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you thought about getting jj at retroshop paint your lights? He did mine and look better than cheap ebay sets imo. Plus he can do what ever color you want. Painted innards dont affect the light output, as long as you dont paint the back reflectors.

OP
OP
Steveo8x8

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins
ya i love the work that JJ does but i just couldnt come to spending that much on a set of headlights. he does amazing work though. i might try baking and painting them myself first

caps

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Thunder Road
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ya i love the work that JJ does but i just couldnt come to spending that much on a set of headlights. he does amazing work though. i might try baking and painting them myself first

Same boat I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk