Hello and question on lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SenorGreyGoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L V8 Hemi
New to forum and hello all. Just bought a 2022 1500 quad cab long bed 4x4 and I want to throw a lift kit on it. I have a quote from Lifted Trucks in Mesa AZ for a "WP - RL 3.5 SST LIFT KIT - 2019 RAM 1500" for 1500 bucks installed and I would just like some advice on this as the lift will be 3.5 in front and 2.0 in rear. Are the going to be any negative effects or problems with this? Thanks in advance for any tips or advice.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
New to forum and hello all. Just bought a 2022 1500 quad cab long bed 4x4 and I want to throw a lift kit on it. I have a quote from Lifted Trucks in Mesa AZ for a "WP - RL 3.5 SST LIFT KIT - 2019 RAM 1500" for 1500 bucks installed and I would just like some advice on this as the lift will be 3.5 in front and 2.0 in rear. Are the going to be any negative effects or problems with this? Thanks in advance for any tips or advice.
The ready lift kits are fine as long as you don’t go offroad. I should add as long at the kit is installed properly too. I deal with a lot of members PM’s and some shops just don’t get it.
Welcome to the forums have a look using the search bar. A lot of good reads and great members with a wealth of knowledge

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
You see so much totally crap work done on guys high dollar 4x4s. Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to make a list of top quality shops in each State. I am sure many would like to have work done by you QS, but PA is a long ways to travel. Would be great to know who near you does a great job installing lifts, tuning gas, tuning diesel etc..

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
You see so much totally crap work done on guys high dollar 4x4s. Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to make a list of top quality shops in each State. I am sure many would like to have work done by you QS, but PA is a long ways to travel. Would be great to know who near you does a great job installing lifts, tuning gas, tuning diesel etc..
It would probably be cheaper to ship trucks to me LOL it’s actually not that crazy of a price if you shop around I had a guy in Michigan find one of the hot shot trucking companies running empty they charged him $250 each way. He told me he spent a lot more with his last truck after having to fix multiple shops work.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
It would probably be cheaper to ship trucks to me LOL it’s actually not that crazy of a price if you shop around I had a guy in Michigan find one of the hot shot trucking companies running empty they charged him $250 each way. He told me he spent a lot more with his last truck after having to fix multiple shops work.
I would definitely do it if a guy could ship it or drive there and back for 500 bucks. Beats the hell out of the damage and danger of a crap job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007