Hello From Granger, Iowa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Everyone! I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully become an asset to this community with my available insight.

My name is Zach Westrum and I'm the Dealer Principal at Granger Motors in Granger, Iowa. We're a family-owned dealership and we've been involved with some other forums previously but new to this one.

We may have dealt with some of the members of this board on a TRX purchase as well as we are one of the biggest TRX sellers in the country! We offer straight-forward pricing on retail orders on both HD trucks and Ram 1500s at 4% under invoice pricing as well as the best deal in the country on Mopar Vehicle Protection products.

We recently started a website (www.buymoparwarranty.com) to offer genuine Mopar extended service contracts at wholesale pricing ($50 over cost). We have pricing live on our website for any vehicle still within the factory warranty coverage and we can offer coverage for any CDJR product up to 10 years old and 80,000 existing miles on the vehicle (email [email protected] with your vin for info).

Thank you for allowing us on the forum and I'm happy to be a resource for anyone here no matter where you are purchasing your Ram (or if its a service/repair related question as well).

Zach

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome..wish I lived closer as you sound like a "good guy" to relate with...cheers from Canada,,eh !

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
@GrangerMotors Hi Zach, welcome and thanks for joining us as a Preferred Vendor. Those are some nice offers, I'm sure some of our members will take advantage of them.

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Granger is good people. Ultimately, due to COVID, they couldn't get the truck I wanted to order in the time I was willing to wait, but they were great to deal with. If I were in the market again I'd work with them without hesitation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357