Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dang

Reaction score
Ram Year
looking
Engine
looking
Hello out there in Ram Land. I am new here. My wife and i bought a motorcycle hauler that was converted to a camper. The little ford ranger aint gonna cut it. I need to pull 5ooo lbs (loaded)through the mountians and out of muddy fields. I am also looking at F150's but leaning towards the RAM. Looking at 2006 models with 100,000 to 180,000 miles. What kind of life expectancy am i looking at in one of these trucks before looking at major repairs, ie transmission, Engine, transfer, electical ect ect??? thanks

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site
Tony :rockit:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!!!! The future longevity of a used truck, especially with that type of mileage, really depends on how the previous owner/s took care of it and what type, if any, of regular service they had performed. Written records and documentation is your friend in this case as well as a good visual inspection.
Jay

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks a lot for joining! Good luck with finding the perfect truck! Let us know what was your final decision.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuarb87