Hello From Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deeve

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum and new to Ram, although I have been a cousin of the brand for quite a while having owned a number of Jeeps. Currently drive a 4xe Wrangler and would love a Gladiator, but its just too cramped feeling for me and the back seat just seems to small. My son is 15 and 6'2" and 240lb so hes a big boy.

I am looking art ordering a Backcountry (look for a question on that in the 5th gen forum). I have had pickups over the years, but only one full size which was a F150 around 2008. Last truck was a 2019 Ranger that was ok (back still cramped) but it was bought back by Ford for unending problems. This rig will be my daily driver and likely go on some roadtrips with it. The ones we test drove were so nice and comfortable I cannot see not taking it on a road trip. Maybe in the future a travel trailer, but not for a while. Maybe in the next 6 years I move back to Maine where I grew up and the truck gets to do tow duty.

Anyway, glad to be here and hope to learn a lot about Rams.

DAVE

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from a former Hillsboro resident and Oregon Native.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome what part of oregon? Hillsboro here

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same. Hillsboro. Ordered by Backcountry from ***** (now Tonkin) on Jan 25.

Lol I bought my 2022 there like 2 weeks before they switched