Holy brightness.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
It is resting on the cover. When I close it, it actually fits snug. Almost perfect.

I've been driving around and it hasn't moved. It does come with 3m on the backside if needed.

Sweet! I've already got an LED replacement bulb for my incoming truck, and I know from experience it'll be plenty bright.* But I may have to take a flyer on one of those just to see how much brighter I can make it. Also, mine's a regular cab...I bet it'll be like daylight in there. :D

*A ancient term meaning "I ain't found nothin' brighter yet, or I'd be using it".

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet! I've already got an LED replacement bulb for my incoming truck, and I know from experience it'll be plenty bright.* But I may have to take a flyer on one of those just to see how much brighter I can make it. Also, mine's a regular cab...I bet it'll be like daylight in there. :D

*A ancient term meaning "I ain't found nothin' brighter yet, or I'd be using it".

It'll be ********-ly bright in a regular cab lol

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
So if you have an express or single dome I highly recommend one of these boards. The one I have has 36 led's and provides a stupid amount of light.

Along with my floor led's, light is not an issue anymore.
(Pic does no justice)

That's crazy man, I think I'm going pull my LED's out of my map/dome and put regulars back in. I'm starting to get tired of the brightness, I love the floor lighting that you turned me onto though even though I had 2 out of 6 that were dud's.

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't do a lot of night driving so I think I'll be ok with the level of brightness for a while.

Did you end up using those lil led's I used for the floor lighting?

Basham

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 &2015
Engine
4.7 & 3.6
I don't get the need for bright white lights in the cab. But this is my interior needed box lights so along with the floor lighting I ran a couple LEDs to the dash boxes

Attachments

• IMG_20151115_184341701.jpg
    IMG_20151115_184341701.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 92

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I don't do a lot of night driving so I think I'll be ok with the level of brightness for a while.

Did you end up using those lil led's I used for the floor lighting?

Yes, they worked great, but one crapped out instantly and I just replaced the other last Thursday so I've used all 6.

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, they worked great, but one crapped out instantly and I just replaced the other last Thursday so I've used all 6.

Mine are still goin strong.

I'm actually surprised none have crapped out. I have 2 on standby.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Threw this led board in replacing the lil guy....

Holy crap...it's bright as **** in the day! Gonna have to wait until tonight to see the difference.

May be the first time I say it but this might actually be too bright lol

Good Lawd, your quest for brightness never ceases to amaze me.:roflsquared:

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Threw this led board in replacing the lil guy....

Holy crap...it's bright as **** in the day! Gonna have to wait until tonight to see the difference.

May be the first time I say it but this might actually be too bright lol
I know what you mean about too bright. I used a similar LED in my dome light and it lights up the whole QC. So much so that it allowed me to replace my map lights with red LED bulbs to save my sight while driving.

Just don't look at it when you get in at night!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha..my truck lately has been goin for days on in without bein driven due to my work schedule but I got in the other day and was almost blinded. Forgot I put these badboys in.