HVAC Control Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

up4boating

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, I just started having issues with my 2015 Ram 1500 Sport HVAC. It has the large screen, dual zone system. First it wouldn't switch to defrost. That changed to sometimes switching. I unhooked the battery and now it seems to switch to defrost or floor, most of the time, but never vent. Last night I noticed the heat wouldn't get very hot.
I have Alfa OBD but have not done any diagnostic stuff with it. Should I be able to diagnose this with Alfa? I'm guessing it's the control module but hate to spend $500+ if it isn't.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

OP
OP
U

up4boating

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I held the battery cables together for 30 seconds and tried again. Seemed to have more function but it was intermittent. Then I hooked up the Alfa OBD and had three codes. B11CB, B11C2 and B1058. I cleared them and they came right back. It seems unlikely that three components would fail at once. I’m still thinking HVAC control module. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990