Hyper Flash???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sarmeneau

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for some help. I know this has been asked over and over, but know one seems to have an answer yet.
I have a 2015 ram sport with stock led all away around, they all work fine , I've checked them all. I get the turn signal out, R and L, message on the dash, turn indicators hyper flash with the mirror lights. All other signals work as they should. When I turn the hazards on all flash normally as well. I hope I've explained the issue properly. I'm stumped, I bought new tail lights and still the same. Ive read about resistors and all that on retro fits but my truck is all stock.

thanks in advance

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
One thing is that you posted this in the 5th gen whereas your 2015 is a 4th gen. One of the moderators may move it for you. A question for others, did the 2015 come with OEM LED all the way around?

OP
OP
S

sarmeneau

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for some help. I know this has been asked over and over, but know one seems to have an answer yet.
I have a 2015 ram sport with stock led all away around, they all work fine , I've checked them all. I get the turn signal out, R and L, message on the dash, turn indicators hyper flash with the mirror lights. All other signals work as they should. When I turn the hazards on all flash normally as well. I hope I've explained the issue properly. I'm stumped, I bought new tail lights and still the same. Ive read about resistors and all that on retro fits but my truck is all stock.

thanks in advance

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Threads merged, moved to 4th Gen section

OP
OP
S

sarmeneau

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One thing is that you posted this in the 5th gen whereas your 2015 is a 4th gen. One of the moderators may move it for you. A question for others, did the 2015 come with OEM LED all the way around?
yes all away around, factory