I have a 2022 Dodge ram 2500 diesel I hear loud popping noise through my speakers when I open the doors has anyone else had this issue please replyI h

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaneboo24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Deisel
I have a 2022 Dodge ram is Dodge ram 2500 diesel diesel. Every time I open the doors I hear a loud popping sound through the speaker's. Does anyone else this problem. The service department at the dealership has no idea what's going on

440Cattle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins Diesel
I have the same issue. Took it to the dealership the mechanic said it was the door lock noise and was normal. Had the shop foreman come out and he heard it but could not verify that it was not normal because they did not have another one to listen to in stock. He is watching for one to come in and will continue after he confirms it is unusual. The truck has 1400 miles on it and I am almost certain it was not doing it originally. Love the truck but the noise is annoying.

OP
OP
S

Shaneboo24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Deisel
My truck is in the shop now for 2 weeks they told me it me it is the stereo so they had to order one so I will find out and let you know in about 2 weeks if that cured the problem very annoying

OLEJOE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I had the Z47 rear camera recall update done on my 22’ 2500 about a week ago and it reduced the popping when the doors are opened but didn’t fully eliminate it. So far it has stopped the radio from losing the presets.

I’ve read elsewhere that it is the amp for the radio causing the popping.

22RAMOH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have the same annoying electrical popping noise. Also the tach needle moves and light flashes on dash when you open the door. The vehicle is off and not running when this happens. The dealership changed the BCM, reflashed the software several times and cannot fix this issue. I have contacted customer care case mangers and they are completely useless. I’ve spoken to 3 different customer case managers They just encourage you to work with your dealership. They have no fix and have admitted it was a problem but Chrysler is now saying this is a normal vehicle function because it doesn’t affect the running and driving of the vehicle. It only has 800 miles on it at this point, Its a shame that this company Ignores electrical issues on brand new vehicles that cost mid 50k, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Richard4125

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2022 Dodge ram is Dodge ram 2500 diesel diesel. Every time I open the doors I hear a loud popping sound through the speaker's. Does anyone else this problem. The service department at the dealership has no idea what's going on
I also have a 2022 2500 having the same issue

Mbstx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2022 Ram 2500 also having the popping noise when I open the door while it has been off, not running. I assume it's the amp, powering on but I have not taken it in. It is annoying but I'm not gonna take it in just for that. More worried about the trans pressure recall.