If you could go back to your time of purchase.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
8speed xsmn & 3.92 diffs .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LTLFTC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Keyless doors, it's mildly annoying to dig my keys out to get in my truck just to put them back in my pocket to start it.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
I would have skipped the Rubber all weather floor mats option. I thought by ordering the 135.00 floor mats I would still get the standard mats that come with the truck. I found out when I moved the rubber mats no other mats were included. Wanted the rubber for winter and carpeted for summer. Emailed Customer support at FCA and they were just a smart a@@ about it. FCA is so cheap they cannot send floor mats the truck should have came with to make a 6 Time new MOPAR buyer happy!. If they would have told me you get no floor mats with a 60 Grand plus truck I would have killed the order until some one took care of such a cheap item!

What shame FCA is over hundred dollar floor mats that come with all Laramie's! I left FORDS in 1997 over the same cheap crap a Battery! :)

Kfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would have skipped the Rubber all weather floor mats option. I thought by ordering the 135.00 floor mats I would still get the standard mats that come with the truck. I found out when I moved the rubber mats no other mats were included. Wanted the rubber for winter and carpeted for summer. Emailed Customer support at FCA and they were just a smart a@@ about it. FCA is so cheap they cannot send floor mats the truck should have came with to make a 6 Time new MOPAR buyer happy!. If they would have told me you get no floor mats with a 60 Grand plus truck I would have killed the order until some one took care of such a cheap item!

What shame FCA is over hundred dollar floor mats that come with all Laramie's! I left FORDS in 1997 over the same cheap crap a Battery! :)

Wow. Mine came with carpet and I bought the all weather for $120 from dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine came with carpet mats installed and the all weather ones in a plastic bag in the rear seat.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
FCA tells me I should not have expected the regular floor mats ! Wish I would have skipped it and just bought after Mkt mats. FCA could care less if any of us are happy what a shame after spending so much $$$ with them.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
1. Adaptive Cruise..loved it on my Toyota.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

mainard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Honestly nothing. I literally got everything I wanted, even down to the wheel well liners. One thing I do wish it did have is the bed lights but the only way to get that is with the whole bed package that I do not like. I can remedy that with aftermarket. If I had to be really picky, different rims but I do not like anything Ram offers so after market is really my only choice.
U can buy the bed light $150 but there is a 15% coupon on mopar.com

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
FCA tells me I should not have expected the regular floor mats ! Wish I would have skipped it and just bought after Mkt mats. FCA could care less if any of us are happy what a shame after spending so much $$$ with them.

********Update on the Floor mats issue. FCA Mgt. got involved after I complained and the Floor mats were taken care of by FCA. Happy Camper here!! They responded very fast and resolved! I was wrong to say FCA does not care.... They most certainly do care,it was one bad employee who did not.*********:):)

jhuffman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also purchased the all weather floor mats with my new 2018 and that’s all that came with the truck. Hmmmmmmmm#

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phlram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice topic, I can see what other people regret not getting it and take that into consideration when I go look for mine..

I told myself that this time around I will go for a cheaper model, as I keep adding features to my wish list, soon enough I will be trying to convince myself that buying the Limited is a good move.. please talk me out of it. lol.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Don’t, that is all lol. [emoji4]

Last edited:

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
Nice topic, I can see what other people regret not getting it and take that into consideration when I go look for mine..

I told myself that this time around I will go for a cheaper model, as I keep adding features to my wish list, soon enough I will be trying to convince myself that buying the Limited is a good move.. please talk me out of it. lol.

Go for it!! I was in the same boat and I end d up buying a Limited very happy with it.

phlram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just priced out a Limited... *for science*..
MSRP 63k.. but it looks amazing..

Slatts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I'm actually second guessing if I should have gotten the 3.21 instead of the 3.92 axle for the better fuel efficiency. I already have a F-350 setup for towing heavy and this new Ram will be mostly a daily driver. It's nice to know I have the greater tow capacity when I'll need it, but not sure it's going to be worth the extra fuel cost.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm actually second guessing if I should have gotten the 3.21 instead of the 3.92 axle for the better fuel efficiency. I already have a F-350 setup for towing heavy and this new Ram will be mostly a daily driver. It's nice to know I have the greater tow capacity when I'll need it, but not sure it's going to be worth the extra fuel cost.
I have a 2019 3.92 and had a 2014 3.21, both w/5.7 Hemi.

The mpg is not noticeable to me but the higher RPMs on the hwy are noticeable....since I drive a lot of hwy miles, so I prefer the 3.21 slightly.

RPMs were about 500 less on the 3.21 and it just loped along at 75-85. I loved that.

The 2019 w/3.92 is so quiet/smooth the higher RPMs are not a noise factor.

I don't tow more than a utility trailer so no real need for 3.92. The 3.92 is slightly quicker but both have plenty of merging and passing power with the Hemi.

A great truck with either gearing!

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2019 3.92 and had a 2014 3.21, both w/5.7 Hemi.

The mpg is not noticeable to me but the higher RPMs on the hwy are noticeable....since I drive a lot of hwy miles, so I prefer the 3.21 slightly.

RPMs were about 500 less on the 3.21 and it just loped along at 75-85. I loved that.

The 2019 w/3.92 is so quiet/smooth the higher RPMs are not a noise factor.

I don't tow more than a utility trailer so no real need for 3.92. The 3.92 is slightly quicker but both have plenty of merging and passing power with the Hemi.

A great truck with either gearing!

What tranny did the 2014 have? I would have thought the 8spd in the 2019 would keep the freeway rpms pretty low even with the 3.92.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
8 speed in both.

3.21 about 1200-1300 rpms
3.92 about 1800-1900