Installing Cargo Camera 2017 Ram SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mmmmzan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have been searching for days and can’t seem to find the answer. I have the UConnect 8.4 and think that it can be programmed for the second cargo camera. I want to buy a third brake light with camera and install the wiring but don’t know which pins to connect the camera to on the UConnect. I don’t want a switch like all the after market products include and I want to stay factory. In my mind you should be able to adapt an rca plug to the 52 pin input of the radio. Please help!!

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You need to use Alpha OBD and make sure your radio excepts the cargo camera first. Seeing how your vehicle is a 2017 it should but i would make sure.

OP
OP
M

Mmmmzan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thanks for the reply. I understand that portion but it is connecting it via the wiring, is what I can’t figure out.

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Kaodtech.com for the harness and also has instructions on his website for installing.