Interior lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICurrie22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently purchased a 2019 Ram Tradesman Classic Crew Cab and it didn't have the upper console with the map lights. I don't really mind but the wife keeps reaching up there to turn them on and it is starting to bug her. Any aftermarket or other options people have done? Even looking for wireless touch lights or something. Thanks!

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Congrats on the purchase!

Amazon and other retailers do sell little battery-powered puck lights that you push to turn on, push again to turn off. They come with adhesive-tape on the back, or you add that to them later, so they should be stuck to anything semi-solid. They'd probably damage your ceiling upholstery though.

You could also look into upgrading your upper console. The 2019 Classics are pretty much the same (with minor differences across all the years) as the 2013-2018 Rams, and I know lots of those folks have upgraded their consoles.