Is it possible to remove antena?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Are you talking about just the antenna mast or everything? I put a cap where my antenna mast used to be. I got it on Amazon. f0c347dcd1035f9a35a38c9cb490a413.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Are you talking about just the antenna mast or everything? I put a cap where my antenna mast used to be. I got it on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5th gens don't have a mast style antenna. Everything is housed in the shark fin. Since this is the 5th gen forum I'm going to assume the OP is asking about a 5th gen.

I've read that it can be removed, but I haven't done that. I don't want to risk creating a water leak. Just because I'm curious, why are you wanting to remove it?

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
5th gens don't have a mast style antenna. Everything is housed in the shark fin. Since this is the 5th gen forum I'm going to assume the OP is asking about a 5th gen.

I've read that it can be removed, but I haven't done that. I don't want to risk creating a water leak. Just because I'm curious, why are you wanting to remove it?

Entering the public garage, they have a flexable height bar that my antena hits. Even though the antena hits the bar, I have plenty off room when driving through the different levels of the garage.

The garage is the only parking available near the doctors office, therefore I was wondering if it was possible to remove the antena (shark fin).

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley