Is this a real INDY 500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chassis87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Guys,

This came up at a local auction,

I have been trying to see if it is original or not.

The card underneath the hood does say "PCH" for the colour code.

However don't know about the bumper stickers which actually says "Indianapolis"Ram indy.jpg on it please see photo attached.

Is this original please? Cant see any photos with same front bumper sticker.

Sorry for the rush, but auction is tomorrow hehe. If u see anything wrong let me know please.

Thanks

Chassis87

Reactions: Mop

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
With it being an auction truck you should be able to get the VIN. Get the VIN and call your local dealer and ask them to print a vehicle options list. That way you can see exactly what the truck is.

jessyj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have owned a pace truck since 1997, still have it here. The stripes were not on the front or rear bumper. I always hated the look so I did the same as that truck. Except I went with a fiberglass bumper cover, and a roll pan out back. And a shaker hood.

1513450988641.jpg

Mop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have owned a pace truck since 1997, still have it here. The stripes were not on the front or rear bumper. I always hated the look so I did the same as that truck. Except I went with a fiberglass bumper cover, and a roll pan out back. And a shaker hood.

Jessy, is that a real SS/T, with a few extras that you added? Nice!