It’s new wheels and tires day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if theyre refunding your money, why fool around with anybodys aftermarket sensors ? for the same price you can get fresh oe sensors and be done with it

OP
OP
ZLAYER

ZLAYER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Well I finally got some OEM tpms I went to the dealer and got them, and their service department said they didn’t want to try installing them because they were afraid they’d scratch my wheels, and suggested I go to a tire store so I did. I drove 100+ miles today and they didn’t sinc up. This is a huge hassle! I called the dealership service department and the said that trying to manually sync them wouldn’t work, but the guy in their express lube and tire department said they could. So I don’t know what to do. It’s a 45 minute drive one way though so that’s fun.

Last edited:

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you might try contacting a guy name 4x4x4. i think he knows alot about tpms. ive used 3 sets of factory sensors on my 2017 and they linked right away just fine but yours is newer model so maybe its different