JBA headers price/reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welder69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was SUPPOSED to have bought my JBE LONG tube headers this week, but me hitting a deer Tuesday morning omw to work, and with our 500 deductable ima have to wait an extra week are 2. So with that being said I've been pricing around cheapest place I've found so far is Summit racing 542 free shipping. I plane on getting them coated so I know that will make a 200$difference at least. but nevermind the details, Any other places anyone has to suggest mabe better price are service? any reviews on your jba long tubes headers are welcome as well thanks.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I was SUPPOSED to have bought my JBE LONG tube headers this week, but me hitting a deer Tuesday morning omw to work, and with our 500 deductable ima have to wait an extra week are 2. So with that being said I've been pricing around cheapest place I've found so far is Summit racing 542 free shipping. I plane on getting them coated so I know that will make a 200$difference at least. but nevermind the details, Any other places anyone has to suggest mabe better price are service? any reviews on your jba long tubes headers are welcome as well thanks.

Which size JBA's are you springing for.The 1 7/8's have clearance issues around the steering knuckle on the majority of trucks especially the 4X4's,and will need the primary tube dented,the only set of 1 3/4 JBA's I know about fit way better ,as it appears JBA got the message about their 1 7/8's,lol

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
1 3/4 with Catless Y ... do it ... :Big Laugh:

header1.jpg

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
looks good! were did you pick yours up at? and did you notice good gains

I buy all My performance stuff from Matt at Moes.

I have the JBA longtubes, catless Y, and a QTP exhaust cutout. So, yes the gains are huge. This truck hauls ass.

A full list of engine mods is in My sig. :Big Laugh: