Led turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360 Gas
I have a 2nd Gen ram 1500, I've put in led turn signals front and back and they quit working, if I put incandescent bulbs in the front, with LEDs in the back they work again. I've used every flasher relay I could find, and tried electronic flashers as well and they just stay on, they don't blink. Can someone please point me in the right direction for this as I'm about ready to give up.

08RamKenny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have Load resistors connected to each led bulb? i know you said you have flashers, but don’t think that will do it. Anytime I’ve put in LEDs I have added the resistor. That’s the only way they’ll work correctly. Guaranteed. You have to fool those old computers into thinking its getting enough power or it thinks there is something wrong

OP
OP
steve1998

steve1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360 Gas
Do you have Load resistors connected to each led bulb? i know you said you have flashers, but don’t think that will do it. Anytime I’ve put in LEDs I have added the resistor. That’s the only way they’ll work correctly. Guaranteed. You have to fool those old computers into thinking its getting enough power or it thinks there is something wrong
I haven't tried it yet, I was trying to avoid having to wire em in but I guess with that one I can't.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can buy in line resistors so you don’t need to splice anything

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat