Lifted back to stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paddock Jay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Hi,. New here . Purchased an 06 crew cab Cummins to tow an enclosed 28 ft trailer. Truck came with a 4 in lift (not sure of brand) Dealership was able to sell me all the parts to return it to stock height except the blocks that the rear leaf springs are on. Does anyone have the factory ones they would sell me? Or can someone get me measurements so I can properly shorten the ones I have? Including correct pinion angle incorperated in the blocks .

2894.jpeg

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
My truck someone went the other way .Lets say it was screwed up still have two jobsI need to do but my knees wont let me when I am down there.

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's a shame you want to go back. That's a great looking Rig!

OP
OP
P

Paddock Jay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
That's a shame you want to go back. That's a great looking Rig!
I like it but it was purchased for work and the guys told me that in order to put a plow on it, the lift has to go. I think it will tow our enclosed trailer better back at stock too. We searched for trucks for a while, and most stock trucks were very rotted, so we got the one with the lift and out it comes......