Long Tube and Full Exhaust combinations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
You will need a tune for Long Tube Headers to make sure your AFR is correct and to make the most of the new power. It will be a gain of power you can feel. As you can see one member gained over half a second in the quarter with headers and a tune! That is a pretty substantial gain!!

First pull out on the street after installing the headers and dyno tune put a big **** eating grin on my face,that got even bigger after making a pass at the track Nick,lol.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First pull out on the street after installing the headers and dyno tune put a big **** eating grin on my face,that got even bigger after making a pass at the track Nick,lol.

I bet!! if you dont mind me asking what is your 60' and trap speed?

ilovemyramlaremie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You will need a tune for Long Tube Headers to make sure your AFR is correct and to make the most of the new power. It will be a gain of power you can feel. As you can see one member gained over half a second in the quarter with headers and a tune! That is a pretty substantial gain!!
Thanks Nick. You’ll be my my go to guy when I’m ready to order

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Nick. You’ll be my my go to guy when I’m ready to order
That's great!!! Let me know when your ready and if you have any questions about any products while you decide.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I bet!! if you dont mind me asking what is your 60' and trap speed?

That was a few years ago now,truck is currently running low 12's with a best of 12.02 @112mph at 3600ft,it's best 60ft is 1.63.DA corrected it's running high 11.70's as my tracks DA is usually 3500+ft and it's not uncommon for the DA to be 4500ft.I have a couple buddies with 6 speed Hellcats that won't race it,as they have to really be on their game to catch it and pass it by the top-end timers,and apparently it's embarrassing if they don't catch it,lol.To put it into perspective the 6 speed KittyCats are usually low 12's to very high 11's and the A8 automatic Cats are mid 11's on drag radials up here.Trucks a bit of a sleeper and I have to admit I have fun with it on the street at times,lol

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That was a few years ago now,truck is currently running low 12's with a best of 12.02 @112mph at 3600ft,it's best 60ft is 1.63.DA corrected it's running high 11.70's as my tracks DA is usually 3500+ft and it's not uncommon for the DA to be 4500ft.I have a couple buddies with 6 speed Hellcats that won't race it,as they have to really be on their game to catch it and pass it by the top-end timers,and apparently it's embarrassing if they don't catch it,lol.To put it into perspective the 6 speed KittyCats are usually low 12's to very high 11's and the A8 automatic Cats are mid 11's on drag radials up here.Trucks a bit of a sleeper and I have to admit I have fun with it on the street at times,lol

damn thats quick! what rear tire you run at the track?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
damn thats quick! what rear tire you run at the track?

305/50/17 Mickey drag radials,with Illicit relocation brackets and a 3.55 geared True Trac the thing hooks hard,even on a cold unprepped track,doesn't hurt having a 70lb battery parked over the rear passenger tire though,lol.As far as posted time slips go,it's been the fastest 4th Gen in Canada for the last 5 years,took a legit 2wheel drive 3.92 geared 8 speed R/T with a huge Stage 4 TSP cam/ 4,000 stall convertor and a bigger nitrous shot to finally put up a better time,and he only bested my time by .04,the worst of it was he did it on my spare set of drag radials,aarrgghh,lol,on Hoosier 10X28 slicks he couldn't catch mine on drag radials so we threw my spare set of Mickey DR's on his truck and he then proceeded to finally beat my numbers,lol.For a stock convertor and 3.55 gears the truck seems to work pretty good,i have a few buddies who swear the truck is a unicorn,lol.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
305/50/17 Mickey drag radials,with Illicit relocation brackets and a 3.55 geared True Trac the thing hooks hard,even on a cold unprepped track,doesn't hurt having a 70lb battery parked over the rear passenger tire though,lol.As far as posted time slips go,it's been the fastest 4th Gen in Canada for the last 5 years,took a legit 2wheel drive 3.92 geared 8 speed R/T with a huge Stage 4 TSP cam/ 4,000 stall convertor and a bigger nitrous shot to finally put up a better time,and he only bested my time by .04,the worst of it was he did it on my spare set of drag radials,aarrgghh,lol,on Hoosier 10X28 slicks he couldn't catch mine on drag radials so we threw my spare set of Mickey DR's on his truck and he then proceeded to finally beat my numbers,lol.For a stock convertor and 3.55 gears the truck seems to work pretty good,i have a few buddies who swear the truck is a unicorn,lol.

that is salt in the wound, beating you with your own tires lol.

Truck sounds like a great running build! nice work man

VB712

Maxi_built
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey nick@gotexhaust

I have the magnaflow 16869 on my truck I got from you. I have ARH catless long tubes. I added a mbrp resonator before the muffler. I still get a terrible drone at idle and between 1400-2000rpms then it goes away. Do you know if adding a vibrant bottle style resonator before each exhaust tip would help kill the drone?

Joshwaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 CC 4x4 Laramie AirRide
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the Stainless works LT and X-pipe true dual with the chambered mufflers. It is the best sound I have heard to date come out of the Hemi. The mid and top end power gains are very noticeable on the butt dyno. No drone either.

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
Never heard of a drone at idle........

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey nick@gotexhaust

I have the magnaflow 16869 on my truck I got from you. I have ARH catless long tubes. I added a mbrp resonator before the muffler. I still get a terrible drone at idle and between 1400-2000rpms then it goes away. Do you know if adding a vibrant bottle style resonator before each exhaust tip would help kill the drone?

That should help. Hard to say as the setup you have is somewhat unique now. I would try putting them in the way back before the tips similar to the stock exhaust. We can get you Vibrant resonators. Message me if you would like a quote

Mike Cornman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you do the full SW exhaust with performance connect is there an option for High flow cats to keep it emissions compliant?

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
@Nick@GotExhaust is your man that can hook you up.

-----‐-----------------------------------------------------
Y'all can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I am already in TEXAS so the other is out of the question. Hope you have made it here safe. At least half of California would also love to be here. LOL LOL. Just had to say it twice. Hope no feelins got hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500