Looking for a Sarasota, FL shop to install aftermarket parts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macfolk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi all,

I have a '17 Express with the Hemi and am looking to add a few aftermarket options.

Not having access to a lift, I am looking for a trusted shop to use for installs.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Jason

fijicorey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi all,

I have a '17 Express with the Hemi and am looking to add a few aftermarket options.

Not having access to a lift, I am looking for a trusted shop to use for installs.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Jason

My hometown!! Excited to see it represented here.

Growing up, we did most of our own work, but whenever we needed something done quick we went to Tom Wilson Auto repair. I honestly can't remember the last time we had anything done there, but they've been around for decades. Not sure if they will install aftermarket parts either. That area has a bunch of good shops that I've also heard good things about.

Also, try looking around the area between 12th and 17th street east of US-301. When we used to race, we got some performance work done in that area. PM me if you have more questions.

OP
OP
Macfolk

Macfolk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My hometown!! Excited to see it represented here.

Growing up, we did most of our own work, but whenever we needed something done quick we went to Tom Wilson Auto repair. I honestly can't remember the last time we had anything done there, but they've been around for decades. Not sure if they will install aftermarket parts either. That area has a bunch of good shops that I've also heard good things about.

Also, try looking around the area between 12th and 17th street east of US-301. When we used to race, we got some performance work done in that area. PM me if you have more questions.

Thanks, I will check them out. I live in Kensington Park, so that area is very close. Appreciate it.