Looking to buy a 2014 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone this is my first post.
Just came back from a dealer in Va. I had a deal for a laramie Longhorn
on the table for 48.5 out the door. Looking for opinions on this deal. Does it seem fair. Thanks for any insight. Love this forum lots of info.
I think we need some more information. MSRP, invoice price, current rebates. Did you check out Edmunds.com, Truecar.com, nadaguides.com

Some other possible discounts..... Treadlighty for 1% below invoice pricing. costco auto buying.

OP
OP
C

cartwright

Reaction score
Ram Year
Looking
Engine
Deciding
Picked it up and drove it home yesterday. Very few outdoorsman around here with the two tone paint and almost all the options I wanted except perhaps the air susspension. The dealer was four hours away but I lined up a few jobs nearby which worked out nice. Typical finance office crap, but I'm happy with the deal and the truck.
Thanks everyone for your help!

Attachments

• IMAG0549.jpg
    IMAG0549.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 29

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Picked it up and drove it home yesterday. Very few outdoorsman around here with the two tone paint and almost all the options I wanted except perhaps the air susspension. The dealer was four hours away but I lined up a few jobs nearby which worked out nice. Typical finance office crap, but I'm happy with the deal and the truck.
Thanks everyone for your help!

Nice truck. Do you guys have the 0 % financing up there.

OP
OP
C

cartwright

Reaction score
Ram Year
Looking
Engine
Deciding
Nice truck. Do you guys have the 0 % financing up there.

Thanks, no 0% option at any of the dealers I've been to, the dealer will arrange financing through different lenders and then try to hit you with a fee for doing so.