Low Tire Pressure Warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olepainless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
A little over a week ago, I had my passenger side rear valve stem (with sensor) replaced because it did not work.

When I had aftermarket 35's put on my truck, I had the factory threshold for tire pressure changed to adjust for my new tires. For some reason I have the warning on my new valve stem tire saying to inflate to 65 but not on the other side.

Anyone know how to make that go away? My tire pressure is fine.

20191021_113441.jpg

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can find a very interesting, informative and long thread on Alpha OBD by searching the forum here.

There is lots of great info on the product here at RamForum.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Does that interfere with tuned and deleted trucks?
No. But first, try this- inflate that tire to 65 or over, Let the monitor pick up on it so the warning goes out, THEN deflate back down to 58. At some point, that tire must have fallen below the threshold, and the only way to reset the tire low screen is to first bring it all the way back to 65.
When you had the thresholds changed, what did you have the front and rears lowered to?