2011 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyrion410

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There alot of conflicting information/lack of..
With my 2011 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 I would like to lvl it. An I'm pretty sure so many have before me. I would like someone to clear up some things. Like why does rough country say, it can't be lifted do to a high pinion gear. Which makes no sense.. and why can't I find a 0 to 2 inch lift control arm. They like don't exist lol. I know there other threads out there. But no actual good info on this topic.

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There alot of conflicting information/lack of..
With my 2011 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 I would like to lvl it. An I'm pretty sure so many have before me. I would like someone to clear up some things. Like why does rough country say, it can't be lifted do to a high pinion gear. Which makes no sense.. and why can't I find a 0 to 2 inch lift control arm. They like don't exist lol. I know there other threads out there. But no actual good info on this topic.

Typically angle correcting UCAs are not needed with a two inch level/lift.

I don’t see anything on the RC website that cautions about pinion angles. Both the RC spacers and N3 struts show as a fit for 2010 and 2011 4X4 trucks. As Tron stated reach out to Nick at gotexhaust for a good setup. RC doesn’t have the best reputation and spacers cause other issues down the road.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BillsRam