Lower Control Arm Bushings /Caster Camber Bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Caster/Camber bolts on the driver side of my Lower Control Arm are frozen solid. The tire shop said the LCA is a servicable part and they don't have the bushings to just cut them out and push in new ones.

Anyone ever replace these? I had to replace the bushing that the shock mounts to, but not these.
On RockAuto I don't see a difference between front and rear for them... just curious if anyone else did this, and also has the right part numbers for the bolts.

Thx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes I replaced both lower control arms and bolts. Correct part number for the bolts are 6508481AA. I used mevotech Terrain tough lower control arms, part #ctxms25149 and ctxms25150. I had to cut the bolts out using a die grinder with a thin cutoff wheel, it sucked. Make sure you coat the new bolts with anti seize to keep it from happening again.

OP
OP
daveray9

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I replaced both lower control arms and bolts. Correct part number for the bolts are 6508481AA. I used mevotech Terrain tough lower control arms, part #ctxms25149 and ctxms25150. I had to cut the bolts out using a die grinder with a thin cutoff wheel, it sucked. Make sure you coat the new bolts with anti seize to keep it from happening again.
That sucks I was hoping to just push new bushings into the existing control arm. Thanks for the part numbers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk