Which upper Control arm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badlilhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
I did the motofab 2" level on my truck.. Happy with how it all sits but ready to do the upper control arms. So many dang options from RC, ready lift, sky jacker, JBA and so on.. I really don't want to use a RED control arm and also don't want to spend a stupid amount on them if I can get away with it. Probably off road the truck 10% of it's life. I know JBA seems to be popular but are there any other options out there that are a little more budget friendly? I was tempted to get the RC but read mixed reviews. Thanks for any help!

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
I did the motofab 2" level on my truck.. Happy with how it all sits but ready to do the upper control arms. So many dang options from RC, ready lift, sky jacker, JBA and so on.. I really don't want to use a RED control arm and also don't want to spend a stupid amount on them if I can get away with it. Probably off road the truck 10% of its life. I know JBA seems to be popular but are there any other options out there that are a little more budget friendly? I was tempted to get the RC but read mixed reviews. Thanks for any help!
Check with Nick @Gotexhaust, a vendor on this forum, awesome customer service & great prices.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
JBA are by far the best control arms, fully greasable and the bolt in ball joint is a huge plus for me personally. Zone arms are decent for the price also, but I wouldn’t go any cheaper then those. I don’t much care for having to zip tie the abs wire on the zone arms, but that’s just me.

OP
OP
B

Badlilhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
JBA are by far the best control arms, fully greasable and the bolt in ball joint is a huge plus for me personally. Zone arms are decent for the price also, but I wouldn’t go any cheaper then those. I don’t much care for having to zip tie the abs wire on the zone arms, but that’s just me.
If the JBA were silver or black I would consider them.. Don't want any red showing through.. and Wife asking me what the hell I changed lol

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have returned your private message. I didn't realize you have spacers for a level kit. Those have shown to not be a good option for the RAM. They cause issues over time. I recommend removing them and installing some adjustable struts like the Bilstein 5100's or the Eibach Pro struts.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If the JBA were silver or black I would consider them.. Don't want any red showing through.. and Wife asking me what the hell I changed lol
Unbolt the ball joint and tape off the bushings, and spray paint them if you don't like the color. Would be nice if they offered them in black but it really doesn't bother me, you hardly notice them anyways.